Meet Your Guide
Erfun is a professional GRE tutor, based in New York City. He achieved a perfect score on the GRE, he is the author of McGraw-Hill's 2017 Premium Guide to the GRE, and he has over 10,000 hours of tutoring experience. His holistic approach takes the intimidation out of the exam and helps his students maximize their potential.
- Mindfulness and the GRE March 3, 2017
- GMAT vs GRE: Which Test Should You Take? February 24, 2017
- GRE Quantitative Strategy: Everything Is Easier with Integers! September 6, 2016
- GRE Quantitative Comparison: Don’t Forget to Look at BOTH Quantities October 28, 2015
- GRE Word Problems: What’s in An Age? August 15, 2014
- Are Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence All About Vocabulary? February 7, 2014
- GRE Preparation: Where Do I Begin? June 24, 2013
I had a great experience with Erfun Geula over our 6 week session. He truly has a talent for teaching! His highly personable demeanor and flexibility in his teaching method was a refreshing way for me to get the best out of my sessions. Besides knowing the material very well, he was able to cater to […]
- Margarit D., University of Chicago, M.A.
I reached out to Erfun Geula after reading glowing reviews of his teaching abilities online – my expectations were not only met, but exceeded. Erfun worked with me for several months to prepare for the GRE, focusing primarily on the quantitative section. Having learned math in a foreign language, I had to start with the […]
- Sabrina P., Columbia University School of Business (contact information available)
As a student with learning disabilities, I recoil at the mere thought of the standardized testing process. So when the time came for me to begin preparing, I knew that I needed to find someone who was truly capable of meeting my individual needs. Erfun was just incredible: patient, dedicated, highly supportive, and encouraging. He […]
- Rick B., Harvard University, Graduate School of Education (contact information available).